ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brown trouser moment, anyone on here?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not really sure how they managed that. Short of pulling on the wand....

Wasn't fast enough for lift off o/s.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
At 6 seconds it looks like the rears are locked and fronts still turning, anyone else see it? Handbrake turn hero

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
At 6 seconds it looks like the rears are locked and fronts still turning, anyone else see it? Handbrake turn hero

It did look a bit like that. The way the car unsettles it looks as if they pull on the wand and then proceed to sh*t themselves and lift.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Clearly a case of horse $h!t, diesel spill, unfavourable planetary alignments and VTEC kicking in (y0!) that led to this incident. I'm not sure how else you would lose it so impressively at such a low speed. Unless the tyres are bald and shocks / springs are broke.

Rs200t lux
Lol
It's not that I ended up in hedges
Just that it kept heading for them out of corners
I knew it was the tyres but people keep telling you that they are ok
After a few frights I went out and bought kumho v70s
Best tyre you'll ever own
Only problem with them is that they come with not a lot of tread on them I think 5mm from new and also in three compounds the middle one (60 I think ) is awesome but you don't get many miles out of them
And the hards ( 90 ) are superb for long track use but just take a few laps to warm up first
As good as slicks and best road tyre I've ever used