ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bt broadband... Wtf

Writing this using my mobile as i now have no internet connection, no internet light on the homehub and bt say they cant explain whats going wrong with the line, getting really fd off and now been on phone for over an hour, cant believe i had to pay to get a new line and its going so wrong

Gave them until sunday to get line fixed and get me the 4mb they confirmed prior to ordering line i would get, they confirmed again today thats what line will take, otherwise wanting a refund of my cash for new line and cancel my contract and then go to local cable company

They say 4Mb, but if your internal cabling for example has had it, you won't be getting that.. or near that.. there are lots of factors involved.

Do you have a dial tone on the line?

They say 4Mb, but if your internal cabling for example has had it, you won't be getting that.. or near that..

Do you have a dial tone on the line?

round using my brothers connection at moment, it was a whole new line both external to house and new cabling in house as well, get a dial tone, bt say no problem with line other than the intermittent fault......

P

pete.grant

Our BT engineer at work told me that whenever it got dark and the street lights came on outside his house, his broadband stopped working due to interference! He ended up having to rip out the copper cabling and replace it with aluminium/shielded cabling!