ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ Brands Hatch 04/04/09

First race event since early October for me (long illness has kept me away unfortunately) but the looooong day (6am - 8pm) and 5hrs of driving was well worthwhile, great weather, pretty decent grid sizes and a nice small crowd meant it was perfect to try and get back into the swing of this photography lark.

Anyhow, piccies time...

505872523_vdjcM-L.jpg

505902961_tWboc-L.jpg

505878189_py6rG-L.jpg

505879791_JJb48-L.jpg

505933082_USwZx-L.jpg

505899842_dMCxD-L.jpg

505906655_Db3UR-L.jpg

505910251_emeVt-L.jpg

505942376_krEtW-L.jpg

505947887_PYD8k-L.jpg

505860272_XFnzF-L.jpg

505870747_hFwJd-L.jpg

Not the best, but gradually getting there. Everything after lunch was taken from the same place as I was exhausted and therefore sat down, so the pics are a little samey. The Clio Cup pics will be in the Clio Media section shortly and the full album is here.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Brilliant pics mate, what camera and lense do you use? Also what settings were you using?

Brilliant pics mate, what camera and lense do you use? Also what settings were you using?

Nikon D90, Sigma 50-150 2.8 and Sigma 120-300 2.8.

All shutter priority and I use everything from 1/10 (madness) to 1/250 (fairly straightforward)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
crackin pics m8 as per usual. DO you do anything with these? i.e magazines etc

crackin pics m8 as per usual. DO you do anything with these? i.e magazines etc

Nope, just share them on here and stick them on my site. Not really interested in going any further with it, enjoy it too much to want to try and make a money from it (if that makes sense!)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
ok fair enough, keep up good work,

that Gt3 shot was perfect timing

Track valver + Ibiza FR
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the 120-300. Pm if you'd rather

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the 120-300. Pm if you'd rather

£900 second-hand (although I traded in two other lens that I also got second-hand, I made a profit on them so it cost me about £700 in the end)

RRP is £3000 so that's pretty good going, could never afford it now!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Crackin' pics, looks like good weather too which is always pleasing. You going to be at Thruxton at the end of the month at all?

Crackin' pics, looks like good weather too which is always pleasing. You going to be at Thruxton at the end of the month at all?

Yep, on the Saturday. Think it clashes with an Action Day at Combe but will be going to the BTCC Quali instead.