ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC press day @ das hatchenring

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Firstly only reason i bothered going to this was because dunkingnick mentioned it to me. Main reason was to go up there and let him try my siggy 300! Was really good to meet you dude and looks like you had a wicked morning with the shots from the van etc...

anyway

b******s had locked the gate to southbank and shut the TV flap at clearways :mad: So as i couldnt be arsed to walk around the track all from 1 part of the track lol.

Anyway cant remeber the last time i shot any form of motorsport tbh so thought id have a wee play before DTMs.

The fords sound quite cool, matt neals civic sounds like a sewing machine the Tegs are fairly subtle as a comparrison.

So sausage chases ford
_YAN4576copy.jpg

Neals JC
_YAN4584copy.jpg

sausage
_YAN4587copy.jpg

Gashtra
_YAN4604copy.jpg

more sausage
_YAN4596copy.jpg

chasing..
_YAN4607copy.jpg

JC team mates
_YAN4654copy.jpg

Got curb...
_YAN4644copy.jpg

Fuyooord
_YAN4716copy.jpg

Help for heros car after having an off (hence sencond hand front end)
_YAN4818copy.jpg

Lock up mofo
_YAN4836copy.jpg

when I decided to bother with a pan lol
_YAN4752copy.jpg

zee end.

brilliant, cheers for posting.

crash and motorsport sites have sod all on the BTCC so far, granted i knew the honda works outfit was back and that the Aon was running on gas but to see some proper high quality shots is just great...

:) (yes i like btcc)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Good snaps, the cars all look dull in comparison to last year (colours) Last year they were all bright now there all white :(

yeh they bought the works vectras, ermmmm bright so to speak

thew chevy testing at oulton this week gave me a chubby

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics.

Nearly at that time of year where i spend every Sunday afternoon watching telly.

Oil Burner
Nice pics mate, The quality with a 2x converter is excellent, your colours are also much better than most of mine today!

Cheers for popping over to brands, was good to meet you and have a go with the lens, i think i may hire one and then make the jump!

Im still going through the 2k of images from today :dead: Knackered doesn't come close!

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Was nice to meet you aswell dude, hope your mate also had a good day.

If you want to try the 300 for a day properly let me know as if im free I can sort if for a proper try (when i dont have to piss off to physio), even if its for a hockey game or whatnot.

I am also shocked at times at just how well it performs with a 2x..

and sorry about the epic spelling failure of your name in post 1 lol