ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buckets!!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 30 June 2005

when you gonna get some proper pics of your jam-jar up loony...im loosing interest now!
If u was there at the BBQ u boring fooker u could have seen them and seen how comfy there where! ;)

Been too busy recently, kept Dansta happy because he actually saw them in the flesh in the end at the south central BBQ. Not sure if he has any pics of the car he was taking loads of random pics all afternoon.

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 30 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 30 June 2005when you gonna get some proper pics of your jam-jar up loony...im loosing interest now![/QUOTE]If u was there at the BBQ u boring fooker u could have seen them and seen how comfy there where! ;)Ê

lol, you cheeky sl*g.

had a better offer;) and took it up:D

Guys....these are awesome.....I was begining to loose faith in the Clio drivers committment to lightening over bling but these are brilliant.

Fred....Im about to take delivery of a Trophy...can you shed some light on how you hooked up those Sabelt...looks like you didnt need to take out the rer seat?

Ive run Willans previously but had a roll cage and mounting bolts to attach them to.

How easy would it be to put them in and out for track days?

thx

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^^ ooo now then!

Whats the suedey (spelling?!?) bit called in the middle? would someone be able to trim the rear seats like that?

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Red Cup on 01 July 2005

Dynamica Suede

http://www.auto-trim.co.uk/Auto Trim stock Recaro fabric and can trim your rears to match.
unless you do the right thing and buy a full fat 182 with recaros then you have a lux model hehe.

if i get a 182 nxt then il be buying used 182 low milege full fat and adding after market recaros but with the rears matched in colour..

http://www.gw-autosattlerei.de/images/Recaro/Sport/Sport_KleS_DinSi.jpg

there is also a nice deep red which changes slightly dependant of which angle you look but i cant find a decent image for that.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 03 July 2005
you can buy the helmet boxs.......his car is pretty kitted out though! lol

Sorry M8 dontt get what you mean do you like it?, or do you think that I have to many toy left in it?

Quote: Originally posted by McShug on 03 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 03 July 2005

you can buy the helmet boxs.......his car is pretty kitted out though! lol

Sorry M8 dontt get what you mean do you like it?, or do you think that I have to many toy left in it?
lol no, youve got everything you need for track days really.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by jimbers45 on 30 June 2005

Guys....these are awesome.....I was begining to loose faith in the Clio drivers committment to lightening over bling but these are brilliant.

Fred....Im about to take delivery of a Trophy...can you shed some light on how you hooked up those Sabelt...looks like you didnt need to take out the rer seat?

How easy would it be to put them in and out for track days?

thx
Thats the main reason i got them, they weigh 5kg each compared to the 22kg each of the std seats!!!!! (they also look cool!!)

no you dont HAVE to remove the rear seat, but i chucked mine in the bin years ago!!! (much better for track IMO) The harnesses are bolted onto the floor where the rear bar found in the boot floor normally lives, again this went in the bin!!

the side parts of the belts are mounted onto the std belt rail point and pre tensioner point

are you planning on using the std trophy recaros with sabelt harnesses???