ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buckled wheels

i have a set of 17s wolfrace alloys,

one of then is bucklled, where can i get it fixed and how much?

also there of aq 206 but are 4 stud, will the fitment be ok?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Take it to an alloy wheel refurbisher, they might be able to help. Spit and Polish in Tonbridge is probably your local as I think you're in Kent mate.

DarthCake said:
Take it to an alloy wheel refurbisher, they might be able to help. Spit and Polish in Tonbridge is probably your local as I think you're in Kent mate.
+

yea im in kent, near maidstone, the wheels were £90 for 4 with brand new tyres on them,

DarthCake said:

been quoted £33.50+vat, is that a good price, also £64.50+vat to have them dipped in crome

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Sorry whats this about £90 and tyres? I thought you asked where to get buckles removed? :confused:

DarthCake said:
Sorry whats this about £90 and tyres? I thought you asked where to get buckles removed? :confused:

yea, i just brought some wolfrace alloys for £90 and they have 4 new tyres on them so was wondering if that was a good price, they will fit on my clio wont they? :S

RacingBlue 182
im from kent too n got buckled wheel repaired yesterday for £30 inc vat from Abaco Tyres in essex :D

A silver Honda
104 wheels?

blimey lol

Peugeot are 4x108, They won't fit unless they are dual fitment...