ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulbs 65/100

Just recieved my bulbs that I ordered as the previous ones were s***

I've ordered 100w bulbs as apposed to the 55/65w

Are these likely to f*** up the loom?
 
Just recieved my bulbs that I ordered as the previous ones were s***

I've ordered 100w bulbs as apposed to the 55/65w

Are these likely to f*** up the loom?

No but they are likely to piss off other drivers coming the other way.
 
Why not just buy decent road legal bulbs? Osram Nightbreakers are a good start.
 
i wouldn't risk it tbh as going from 60 to 100 watts is alot more current so you get into the realms of diminishing returns
 
I had 110w on my old fiesta, found out that they melted part of the plastic when I swapped them back for my MOT :/
 
Probs get some nightbreakers, just dropped the metal bit off the clip :@ have to search for that in the morning. The bulb didn't even work :L had enough with ebay specials
 
simon i ran a set of 100 watt ones and took them out after 1 night they were shockingly poor, cheap ebay ones are shite, ordered a set of 6000k hids yesterday :)
 
Back
Top