ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper differences?

phase1 172
Can anyone tell me if a 182 front bumper will be a straight swap on a phase1 172, also will a 182 tailgate fit straight onto a p1 172, only reason im asking is i cant find a p1 172 bumper and tailgate locally.
Although if anyone has a p1 172 front bumper or tailgate in titanium id be interested ;)

phase1 172
Cheers Stevo, i had a feeling the lights would be different. good news on the bootlid though. Im glad the bumper wont fit cos i prefer the look of the p1

LY 172
yep. its not easy finding a ph1 172 front bumper.

i found it easier on my old car (more expensive tho) to fit a ph2 front end (wings, lights, bonnet and bumper) got the lot for 200 quid from a scrappies.

phase1 172
Why do you need the bumpers ?

Also, where's 'local' ?

;)
I need the front bumper because the one on mine has had a scrape at some time and i doubt it would be repairable, im near Derby if that helps, or if anyone knows of a renault breakers near me that would be a help too.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Post a pic up .. anything is repairable... the chances of finding a mint (what colour??) bumper is slim.....

As said, sign up, check the F/S threads and/or chuck up a wanted thread.

Failing all that, try ClioSpares. They're north of the Watford Gap so must be near you :rasp:

Evo 5 RS
Reading fail.

I've got a ph1 front bumper kickin' about in Titanium, pm if interested.

It's got a scuff on nearside fog, rest is ok

Last edited:
  phase1 172
Post a pic up .. anything is repairable... the chances of finding a mint (what colour??) bumper is slim.....

As said, sign up, check the F/S threads and/or chuck up a wanted thread.

Failing all that, try ClioSpares. They're north of the Watford Gap so must be near you :rasp:

heres a picture, its hard to see really but it needs replacing really, luckily theres no other damage.
cliobumper.gif