ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper respray west sussex or near

Black gold 182
Hello mate! Fella called andy at asbos autos! Pm me and i'll send you his details! He did my firsta bumper before i sold it!

Attachments

• received_10206647900662975.jpeg
    received_10206647900662975.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 36
  Black gold 182
I cant remember what i paid to be honest is was quite a few months ago, if you get in touch and tell hin what youve been quited in sure he'll best it. He'll probably be at he's workdhop so will have rubbish signal but id fb or call him?

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
Just been looking him up, work looks good, can I ask what you paid for the bumper respray?
Been quoted 180 for 2 bumpers painted down in Littlehampton which is a bloody good price :smile:
Just out of interest where in Littlehampton is this? Im based in Littlehampton and looking at getting some bits resprayed.

Just out of interest where in Littlehampton is this? Im based in Littlehampton and looking at getting some bits resprayed.
i got a quote from Clive at total paintworks
http://www.totalpaintworks.co.uk/

I filled out the form on the site, and was very surprised when i got the quote back, think i know who im going with :)

however, this is a quote for paint and finish with no prep work, as i am smoothing, ill be priming at home :p

Black gold 182
Give him a shout mate, call andy, tell him i gave you his number and you want your front and back done :) hes one of my old mates from work so i take my stuff to him i need hes just carboned all my interior bits and bullets look sick

Black gold 182
Awesome thanks mate, just found him on Facebook to, will speak in the morning with him, his work does look good

He drives a focus st sadly haha but he has done all the work on it himswlf full respray dipped all his engine bay, guys a motorhead and a perfectionist cant beat him imo well worth it mate. Ill let him know youll contact him tomorrow :)

Black gold 182
Awesome thanks mate, just found him on Facebook to, will speak in the morning with him, his work does look good

He drives a focus st sadly haha but he has done all the work on it himswlf full respray dipped all his engine bay, guys a motorhead and a perfectionist cant beat him imo well worth it mate. Ill let him know youll contact him tomorrow :)

He drives a focus st sadly haha but he has done all the work on it himswlf full respray dipped all his engine bay, guys a motorhead and a perfectionist cant beat him imo well worth it mate. Ill let him know youll contact him tomorrow :smile:
ahh, nah i have to admit, i do love a good ford, and his does look nice!

just dropped him a message on facebook, thought id have time to call, but have been stuck in uni lectures all day :/
enquired about some dipping also, recently painted all my dash stips orange to go with the car, but badly want my badges and bullets done in cf!

done a little snooping on fb, think i found you haha, i played for Horsham rufc up until i left for uni, used to love playing the local derby, always guaranteed a fight or two:p

Black gold 182
Haha! I dont play for vrawley anymore very rarely i play in national 3 with the big boys over at eat grinstead now. He's pretty good fella if you look on the asbo auto page youll see all my carbon dioped bits