ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper Scratch

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hi, calling anyone in the S-O-T area able to give me some advice on a bumper scuff which has revieled the black plastic. Just wondered how easy it would be to fix myself. Failing that any reccommendations for a good but cheap local spray shop!

Chocolate Bar™
adamhodg uses somebody in cheadle, staffordshire who did a good job on his spoiler.

ive had problems with bradburys, vss and spraynique and would never use any of them again in the future.

if its just a scratch then dave hemmings, iirc. is the chips away person for stoke on trent and did a great job on my old car :)

RenaultSport Clio 182
adamhodg uses somebody in cheadle, staffordshire who did a good job on his spoiler.

ive had problems with bradburys, vss and spraynique and would never use any of them again in the future.

if its just a scratch then dave hemmings, iirc. is the chips away person for stoke on trent and did a great job on my old car :)

Ye cheers mate, used Dave before just a bit pricey! After a good job without paying through the nose. Would have a go myself if I knew how.