ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumpers

1.2 clio expression
Wondering if you could fit 18 bumpers front and back onto a standard 1.2 2002 expression?
Im thinking of doing some general body mods,lights,wheels,bumpers etc anybody have any advice?

Titanium 182
I assume you mean 182 bumpers ? bear in mind the 182 bumper has 2 recesses for the exhaust pipes which your car wont have so your better off going for a 172 rear bumper the front bumpers need arch work to fit if you look in the guides section i think jungle jim has done a guide on how to fit them. but if you want to make it into a sports rep you need to either change your front wings or use filler to change them ( i think ) you may also need the sports sideskirts to make it look right. The rear bumper is a straight replacement apart from you have to remove your arch liners (IIRC).

Hope this helps

James.

Titanium 182
ps. Leave the lights standard, unless your upgrading your front ones to exenons (cant spell it).