ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Business Insurance

Hi, i'm currently insured through the AA and was paying £22 a month for third party cover on my Clio. I had to urgently upgrade to business insurance recently and am paying an extra £93 a month for it which everyone i speak to is amazed at!
I've been shopping around quickly and found the RAC offering me what appears to be fully comprehensive cover and the business insurance for £650.

Does anybody know any good company for business insurance?

When i have business insurance do i need a seperate policy for when i'm driving for pleasure?

Does anybody know where i would stand if i wanted to cancel my policy with the AA i.e would i need to pay a payment?

I need an mot soon and have a crack in my windscreen and if i'm fully comp this would cost me £50 as opposed to £300. If i could start a policy like the one the RAC have offered me i would be paying nearly half what i'm paying now but for fully comp and not third party so how long before you could make a claim for a windscreen?

Liverpoool Vicoria gave it me free with my policy i think or it might have been Adrain Flux deal.

You'd need to ring AA see what they say about refunds etc.

I just had a look on Adrian Flux and Liverpool Victoria couldn't see anything saying about free business insurance although am sure i've heard that mentioned on here before. If you could try and think back to which company it was that would be very helpful.
Any ideas on whether i need two policys?I tried a quote with Adrian Flux and it gave me the choice of 3rd party cover, fully comp or business. I choose business so the price they quote me would that policy only be any good for when it is actually being used for business?