ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying P21S wax

Cupped Clio 182
Now can anyone tell me the best place to buy the P21S wax that everyone seems to rave about? Thanks people..............Rooney.

106 GTi
P21S is easier on and off than Nattys Blue.

The P21s gives a richer and deeper look, the Nattys Blue a more clear and wet look. Both look good but slightly different.

My preference on Blue is P21s. If I use Nattys Blue on a car I always end up using another wax on top of it aswell.

cheers rich, will probs have a try out this easter between the two and get some ordered up.

jamie

al

ST on the way...
Used to use P21s on my pearl black Jamie, was spot on :D

Having said that though, Chemical Guys 50/50 was good on Nauticle Blue :)

0015.jpg

0008.jpg

0005.jpg

Last edited:
best colour in the world :D

hmm, may try another two then, nattys and CC 50/50. P21s came up nicely, but then again it was the first wax i had ever used. usually just did SRP then EGP. until the PCing lol, damn you rich :D

jamie

actually i think it was joshdees black car pics in the car park that made me buy the PC. . . sorry rich :)

jamie

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i bought the p21s after all the raving on here.....and now its my turn lol.

only used to use the butterwax before which i thought was easy on/off but the p21s is just so easy. also it really does give a good deep look to the car which i love. only used it couple times and usually give two coats, but how long should i leave it on for before wiping off? i have been giving it 20mins then a run over by PC with a very soft pad and wipe off the excess.

Full Fat 182
Spit-shine Collinite over Nattys is my personal fav. You get the deep wetness (ahem....) of the nattys blue and the durability and clarity of the Collinite. Last spring/summer i did the same but with Harlys instead of Collinite and that is also a good combo.

As for how long you wana leave it on for?? Personal preference is on/off specially during the summer with the sun and all. If you do however feel the there is some benifit to leaving it on for a spell, then use a mist of your favorite QD on the MF, tends to stop any dusting you can sometimes get

106 GTi
i bought the p21s after all the raving on here.....and now its my turn lol.

only used to use the butterwax before which i thought was easy on/off but the p21s is just so easy. also it really does give a good deep look to the car which i love. only used it couple times and usually give two coats, but how long should i leave it on for before wiping off? i have been giving it 20mins then a run over by PC with a very soft pad and wipe off the excess.

P21s is wipe on/wipe of for me. Two of us working on a Clio at the weekend applied and removed a whole coat in about 5 mins.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ok then so just go round whole car wi the wax then go back to start and begin wiping off really.

cheers

106 GTi
ok then so just go round whole car wi the wax then go back to start and begin wiping off really.

cheers

Apply it to a panel, remove straight away, then move onto the next panel, apply and remove and so on works better with P21s.

A slow one :-(
I love P21S... but durability wise at this time of year its awful. I only used to get about a week or so out of it in the summer. But come april I will be cracking it out again.

Yeah, looks fappin awesome.

I used SRP + EGP topped with P21S over the summer. Looked sexual.

I've got a cup btw...

A guess that it maybes out of season?

I think alot of ppl are using Collinite or megs 16 for durability

Trying dropping Alex @ Serious Performance an e-mail.

He has helped me no end with detailing.... or try a different wax? Something like Harly Wax, CG 50/50, A pinnacle wax, Victoria Concours... the list is endless :)

106 GTi
If your using it over AG EGP you have up to 3 months protection from that so I would use it for looks only and not worry about the durability.

Cliochris1 on Silver most products will look very alike so if you cant get P21s other waxes will look as good.