ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzing

clio 182
Hey all, hope someone out there can help me, theres a loud buzzing sound coming from the alarm speaker next to the interior lights on my ph2 182. Anyone got any ideas on why its doin it or how to stop it?

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 172
Hi,

i had this. there is a small fan inside the comartment in the interior light. not sure what its for but the noise is annoying.

if you unclip the light and drop the whole unit out you will see this fan, like a cylinder shaped thing. you can unclip it and give it a good clean out it gets very dusty. be very carefull as the clips to hold it are very brittle.

i think a replacment fan can be bought from renault for 10-15 quid...

hope this helps.

Da

Less
Yep it's the air circulation fan I believe, cheap to replace. In fact I think there's an upgrade available now to replace the fan as faults are common. Speak to Renault.

Clio 172 mk2
Same issue on mine...f**king annoying isn't it

If you search there is a video with instructions to finding teh fan and cleaning it etc.

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
I have the same problem, it's a fan in there. Something to do with the climate control I think?