ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye stripes...

182 Cup
Must say, i'm very pleased with how it looks now.

Total credit to Pete Clio for his cleaning efforts today, legendary.

Next up, lowerage.

WayneClio025.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

182 Cup
We pulled em off, then used some tar/glue remover to get tid of the filth underneath. A quick run over with the buffer was needed to even up the paintwork but it looks perfect now.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't know why, but i'm not liking the Turini's, is there something wrong with me?

I need to find a place like the top pic for a pic myself :cool:

Much better now, renault sport sill stickers for removal too though ;)

Don't know why, but i'm not liking the Turini's, is there something wrong with me?

I was just thinking the same tbh, they look a bit on the big side to me, they would look better anthracite I think. It'll look better once it's dropped a touch :)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I think the RB stripes look like there not suppost to be there, its the colour that makes the RB stand out not the stripes:)

RB 182 Cup
We pulled em off, then used some tar/glue remover to get tid of the filth underneath. A quick run over with the buffer was needed to even up the paintwork but it looks perfect now.

Thats good to hear mine are also coming off I was never a 100% keen when I got it, so have made the decision to remove mine also :)

Looking great mate. Definately prefer it without the stripes, which is strange as i thought i would prefer it with them.

Wheels are excellent in that size, as stated once there's a bit of lowerage it will look even better. Looking forward to pics.

Blue loyal.

182 Cup
Looking great mate. Definately prefer it without the stripes, which is strange as i thought i would prefer it with them.

Wheels are excellent in that size, as stated once there's a bit of lowerage it will look even better. Looking forward to pics.

Blue loyal.

Cheers pal, and everyone else for their opinions!