ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye V6

it's gone, sold :dapprove:
We will miss it a lot :(
Still, onwards to the next, whatever it may be.
I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as we did !! I'm sure he will :D :D

Mike@Rentech said:
gone to a good new owner?

I believe so, should see it around still - got a promise to be able to have a drive at trackdays, so that's one thing - got the Trophy still, but nice as it is, it isn't a Vee - not sure how it will be replaced yet.

Lionel Richie
i haven't stopped smiling!!! its SO quick! it has a crap turning circle, it drinks fuel and EVERYONE keeps looking at me!

love it, i felt SO guilty driving it away kath! i'm sorry! i'll look after it!

FredYozzasport said:
i haven't stopped smiling!!! its SO quick! it has a crap turning circle, it drinks fuel and EVERYONE keeps looking at me!

love it, i felt SO guilty driving it away kath! i'm sorry! i'll look after it!

lol

I told you to get a black one in the thread where you asked about the colour Fred, I knew you had to do it !!
and I agree, the smile factor is the best bit !! :)

enjoy hon :)

Lionel Richie
i will, i've been behaving too! 70mph the whole way back, seriously!! (i looked at the mpg computer, hence the 70mph!!!)

god it drinks!

does 25 mpg easily with everyday driving, whetehr it's motorway, in and out of london or whatever, just gets silly on track !!!

Lionel Richie
and what the bloody hell are those fans all about!! they're trying to suck my shorts off when i get out of the car!

Fred lets Yoz near that car at all on pain of death ... there are rules and conditions attached to the sale of that car, believe me !!! one of them is that Fred stays alive and another is that Yoz does not ever sit in the driving seat ... !!! ;) ;) ;)