ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C11o Vg.....

KarlosFandango said:
It was written off for such little damage, scary!!

If you look closely at the middle photo, you'll see a small kink in the roof by the 'B' piller, about 2 inches long, this ment it needed a reshell to be repaired properly, and that is where the cost was. TBH the assessor phoned me before he contacted the insurance company with his final verdict, he started to go on about the repair being costly and long winded, i interupted him to explain i didn't really want it repaired, to which he replied 'good, thats saves me alot of hassle, we'll write this one off for you'. Now that was a result! Especially seeing that the car cost me £23695 inc the tracker lifetime and they paid out £24000 minus my £200 excess, i was up £105, lol.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Wish theyd have asked me if I wanted my TF repairing. 6k repair on a 7k car!! Crazy sods!!

His clio looks a lot worse, but the impact must be quite masked on the Vee judging by the roof crease!