ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cabasse tuner list upgrade to aux

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
I have an 04 182 which has the Cabasse tuner list unit. I would like to add a bluetooth adaptor but I have read conflicting reports they only work on the later update units. Does the connects2 unit work? Many thanks in advance Andy.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@ajracer took some pics when I got home but was losing the light so pics aren't the best, but give you a idea.

The leads just plug into the stereo where the CD changer is. I've velcro'd the denison box under the glove compartment, ran the mic lead up the a-piller and tucked the mic behind the mirror cover.

20220201_165206.jpg
20220201_165412.jpg
20220201_165229.jpg

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
@ajracer took some pics when I got home but was losing the light so pics aren't the best, but give you a idea.

The leads just plug into the stereo where the CD changer is. I've velcro'd the denison box under the glove compartment, ran the mic lead up the a-piller and tucked the mic behind the mirror cover.

View attachment 1578413View attachment 1578414View attachment 1578415

Many thanks for the pictures, I really appreciate your time and effort.
There is a lot of confusion regarding the differences between the tuner and update units without adding Cabasse compatibility into the mix.