ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cadwell

9144017615_342303871b_c.jpg

Totally agree with that...100% the best track. In my opinion Blyton park is the worst! Complete waste of money.

Blyton is a bit boring. I'm there on 21st July just cos a mate is booked on to give his kit car it's first track visit.

clio 172 cup
haha looks like your having fun dude thats all that counts.
​if you join javelin on facebook they post all the pics up of the track days they do :p

ha I wish! not even half way there. I'd be able to afford more trackdays then!

I had a bit of a gap in education because company wouldn't approve degree course. Had a promotion, was on the hunt for another job and then Finally got the approval last year so I'm a part time student at Sheffield. First year has gone really well but got another 3 years left.

Last edited:
  MX5 Elise111s
Totally agree with that...100% the best track. In my opinion Blyton park is the worst! Complete waste of money.
What have you got against Blyton? It's a great circuit for learning to drive a car quickly. I think Cadwell is a better circuit for good drivers (not me unfortunately) but there is an absence of safe run off particularly when the grass is wet. We were at Cadwell 10 days ago and at least half a dozen cars ended up on the recovery truck after contact with the Armco.