ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAF

MODDED 172
Where is the best and cheapest place to get a CAF to fit onto the standard airbox? What size and length do i need and roughly how much is it?

cheers dave

172 cup
demon tweeks. And most seem to go for 76mm trumpet if fitting to lower grill. Are we talking ph1 or ph2? and do you want a trumpet

172 cup
demon tweeks then fella, im fitting a 76mm trumpet along with same size feed at weekend to standard box. Let you know how it goes if you like?

172 cup
well i got a grill with trumpet of ebay for 15 notes and then a 1meter feed for another 15. Demon tweeks your talking about 25ish for trumpet and feed

172 cup
got it all fitted. IMO if you have you want a smaller feed then 76mm dosnt fit inside the air box hole so I've siliconed it to the bottom feed on the outside. Was going to mount it to side feed but cant due to battery being in standard position. Also removed the carbon canistor. Im thinking fog light out, smaller battery and one to the side of box also . . . .