ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
So, after a lot of interest in the spotted forum, I think It would be a good idea to organise a meet :)

I have a friend visiting from oop north the weekend of 20th/21st of july - so weather dependant I was thinking sunday the 21st july? how does that fit with everyone?

The venue:

Caffeine and Machine
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Parking charge : I paid £5, others have prebooked a space and paid £10 - you are given a car sticker on arrival, and if you present this at a bar you get money off a drink :)

Its a great place, a mecca for some amazing cars, and I haven't been to a cliosport meet since I was 22? (34 soon..) so it'll be interesting to meet some new people even - non clios are welcome!! I wont be in one

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'd definitely recommend pre booking as sundays are very popular and if there is no space, they can turn you away as parking on the roads is not allowed.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
So, after a lot of interest in the spotted forum, I think It would be a good idea to organise a meet :)

I have a friend visiting from oop north the weekend of 20th/21st of july - so weather dependant I was thinking sunday the 21st july? how does that fit with everyone?

The venue:

Caffeine and Machine
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Parking charge : I paid £5, others have prebooked a space and paid £10 - you are given a car sticker on arrival, and if you present this at a bar you get money off a drink :)

Its a great place, a mecca for some amazing cars, and I haven't been to a cliosport meet since I was 22? (34 soon..) so it'll be interesting to meet some new people even - non clios are welcome!! I wont be in one

Will you be in the new motor??

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
As already said, I’ll be up for this.

I’ll no doubt pop over before then anyway!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Be tight tho,as weekend before is CSF then weekend after i go to scotland for a week,then that weekend im back its this C&M meet ?
Ive not bought a CSF ticket yet as its a maybe if i will go for the day.

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
I’d possibly be up for it but as above CSF is 2 weekends before. Not as far as I first thought though.

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
I'd definitely recommend pre booking as sundays are very popular and if there is no space, they can turn you away as parking on the roads is not allowed.

I've always rocked up in the afternoon (cause I'm lazy) and always been fine.
Several reasons for afternoon arrival - lie in (best one), better menu, more chilled out, don't have to pay, always a space, more of a steady flow of cars coming and going, less guilt having a pint.

If you haven't been when the full menu is on, you need to. YOU HAVE TO TRY THE BACON WRAPPED ONION RINGS. And the build your own burger is ace, amongst other things on the menu. I don't think they serve this until after midday.

But yes, I'll make an appearance whenever the finalised date is. Probably wont be until around 12 though :LOL:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'll be going cars in the park again, as a guest again as it was a pleasure to stroll right in past the queues, who wants to see a battered EP3 anyway?

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
I'll certainly make another appearance. Loved last weekend, I can imagine with better weather it would a great day!

Is it worth arranging meeting points on route for those travelling from a far. I'm guessing most of us will be on the M1 at some point..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
So peeps.. it’s this weekend, are we thinking of meeting at a certain time? Do people want to get there early? Or around 10?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I will probably be looking to get there for about 10, still waiting for my lad to decide if he wants to come or not.

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Earlier the better, if the weathers good will get very busy from 10 onwards.

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I blew my Gearbox up at Donnie on Monday so won’t be able to make it. ?‍♂️

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yeah I'd be up for this
As already said, I’ll be up for this.

I’ll no doubt pop over before then anyway!
I should hopefully be able to do this.
I’d possibly be up for it but as above CSF is 2 weekends before. Not as far as I first thought though.
I can drop in for a couple of hrs on the Sunday morning.
I'll certainly make another appearance. Loved last weekend, I can imagine with better weather it would a great day!

Is it worth arranging meeting points on route for those travelling from a far. I'm guessing most of us will be on the M1 at some point..
Should be able to make this. Be good to meet some of you gents.
Potentially come on the bike if i’m not working!
I'd be up for this
Might shoot over if I’m free.
Yep I’d be up for this. When last Sunday and had a great morning.
I will probably be looking to get there for about 10, still waiting for my lad to decide if he wants to come or not.
Earlier the better, if the weathers good will get very busy from 10 onwards.

Are you all still able to make it? Shall we say 10am? X

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Should be there, cleaned the car yesterday in preparation for today’s rain ?

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Yep I'm still game. Not cleaned it yet but I'll give it a wipe on arrival.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk