ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt/Aux belt swap, close to Manchester

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
OK guys, I am currently considering both NWPerformance, and Birchdown.

Anyone else recommend anyone within say 50 miles of Manchester??

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I went NWPerformance, only need to read what people have had to say. Top guys. But then I read Birchdown are good too. So it's up to you, flip a coin lol. Or go the nearest one

Fiesta ST3
OK guys, I am currently considering both NWPerformance, and Birchdown.

Anyone else recommend anyone within say 50 miles of Manchester??

thought you were given the nod from the garage to fitted the cambelt on your new car mate?

getting it done for piece of mind?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
thought you were given the nod from the garage to fitted the cambelt on your new car mate?

getting it done for piece of mind?

Aye.

Well the aux belt needs to be done, so might as well just get the lot done whilst I am there

Clio 182 Black Gold
Can anyone give a review of NWP?
I would go Birchdown but they dont open weekends and i have no holiday time to go in the week?

Needing Belts and Major Service.

Cheers

Corsa Van. Meh.
Can anyone give a review of NWP?
I would go Birchdown but they dont open weekends and i have no holiday time to go in the week?

Needing Belts and Major Service.

Cheers

Have a look in the traders section. Oh, your only a user. It's going to cost you i'm afraid.

Megane 225 F1
LOL you should have seen my facebook status when I mentioned going to NWP for mine. After about an hour, I had cancelled my booking.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Birchdown. Every time. LOL @ Budge.

Mine's going to BTM, but that's in Birmingham. Well worth the travel though.

DCi 100
Just waiting for Birchdown to get back to me for a quote on mine! Top lads. Wouldn't be going anywhere else.