ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt Change, Nr Birmingham

Hi,

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section but I don't post much on here.

I think its time for me to get my belt changed, just wondered if anyone could recomend somewhere in or around the Birmingham area to do it. What were they like for you, how much did they charge?

Cheers
 
not really no.

fred@btmperformance.

search the forums or pm him (however i think you need to be a member to do that)

failing that its renault or any specialist
 
nearly! more painting to do yet, but i'm fully booked for my first 2 weeks :D (using target opening date of July 1st)
 
I would highly suggest Jamsport. It's around 1 hour from Birmingham but I went there from Warwick and did not regret it a bit.
 
off topic

just checked the pumps mate £220 for a phs1 and £100 for a cup, different part numbers, but i "think" we'll get away with it, if not i have one "somewhere"
 
Back
Top