ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt change prices?

Clio 197
Hello all, need to get the cambelt changed on my dci 100 next payday and just wondering how much I should expect to pay for a garage to fit it? I can get the kit elsewhere its just fitting it.

Thanks in advance :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I would change Auxiliary belt while your on, Auxiliary Belt + Cam Belt & Tensioners are rougly £157 for West Renaults.

Expect to pay £150-£200 to get them fitted.

Can be done by yourself... but it's a big job if your doing it for the first time.
P.S. you need the special locking tools to be done correctly, if not then your guessing where the crankshaft should be aligned too.

6258180910_bd3983c507_z.png

6259001100_f5243b247e_z.png

6258476099_ab002a670a_z.png

6259004180_4bfe0fe9d0_z.png

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Hello all, need to get the cambelt changed on my dci 100 next payday and just wondering how much I should expect to pay for a garage to fit it? I can get the kit elsewhere its just fitting it.

Thanks in advance :)

a worthwhile garage wont fit parts you supply. The K9K isn't too bad an engine to do the timing on, anyone that's done a few methodically should be ok with it. I was doing a couple a day at one point

Mondeo TDCI 130
Would be looking at around £210 for us to do it, that's just a guide for you, cambelt KIT (genuine), aux BELT (genuine), labour and the dreaded VAT.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
£210 from me to on these but its not a bad DIY job if you feel the need.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk