ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt fitter in east mids?

VaVa
BTM Performance

Been 'through' several companies over my 8 years in a Clio and Fred is the best. Genuine bloke, competitive pricing, no BS and, above all else, he knows what he's doing!!!!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I will be getting mine serviced at Renault, just for the stamp in the book and receipt to keep it all FRSH, but for repairs I use my local Honda garage.

I trust them, I know they wont rob me, and they look after my Type R. Been using them for about 6yr now.
I wouldnt have any qualms about taking it to Fred, I'd love to in fact, but its the mrs's car and the only time I get my hands on it is Saturday/Sunday, so getting repairs done in the week is a bit of a no no. :dapprove:

Z4 Coupe
I've got mine booked in with Fred @ BTM! Just give him a call, I've never met the chap but he just sounds the right man for the job and the price for my work was excellent!

Nissan 350z
I will be getting mine serviced at Renault, just for the stamp in the book and receipt to keep it all FRSH, but for repairs I use my local Honda garage.

I trust them, I know they wont rob me, and they look after my Type R. Been using them for about 6yr now.
I wouldnt have any qualms about taking it to Fred, I'd love to in fact, but its the mrs's car and the only time I get my hands on it is Saturday/Sunday, so getting repairs done in the week is a bit of a no no. :dapprove:

Fred can stamp your book too, Renault dont care so long as OEM parts are used during the service.
And he also works Saturdays FYI as thats the only chance i get to drive to Brum really as well :)

DCi 100

As said give Fred a buzz explain you can only get there of a weekend, should be able to get you sorted.

PH1 172
Narf - I'm in Mapperley, you?

ahh, well theres a garage in the mansfield area who did my dads 182 for £300, but one lad will do it cheaper on a saturday afternoon at the garage, he does all my work and is top notch!

ahh, well theres a garage in the mansfield area who did my dads 182 for £300, but one lad will do it cheaper on a saturday afternoon at the garage, he does all my work and is top notch!

Interesting - could you pm me some details?
Ta

Clio 182
I've got mine booked in with Fred @ BTM! Just give him a call, I've never met the chap but he just sounds the right man for the job and the price for my work was excellent!
I met him recently, and i'd recommend him to anyone, top bloke :cool:

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Wow thanks for all the replies guys!

Will give all those mentioned above a call.

Narf - I'm in Mapperley, you?

I'm round the corner in Gedling, not seen any cups round these ways for a while so will keep an eye out, I've got a red mk1 btw