ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt Guide

I'll sort it in a bit.

Unless you have the tools and know what your going don't bother trying to DIY it.

Black 172 FF
Thanks edde :)

Can get the tools, just want to see whats involved for myself, my dad has worked on cars all his life, friends are honda mechanics and peugeot mechanics so were going to have a look and see whats what, one of my friends does the zetec s's alot so is used to the floating idea...

Tom

Thanks edde :)

Can get the tools, just want to see whats involved for myself, my dad has worked on cars all his life, friends are honda mechanics and peugeot mechanics so were going to have a look and see whats what, one of my friends does the zetec s's alot so is used to the floating idea...

Ok have sent it once but I sent it to mailto:etcc and its failed sening it anagain now.

Glad your mate knows about the float idea he'll love the F4R.

Cliosport172
any chance one of you could forward this on please? my cam needs changing and could do with a little assist! got a 172 sport

Sent it all all who wanted it I hope

Please note the changing of the cambelt isn't simple.

Trying to change it either

1) without the tools
2) without having the experiance of doing both cambelts and these engines

WILL lead to failure.

Forget all the simples tricks this engine isn't like this

Loads of "good garage" have messed up engined before now.