ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera connection kit

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
In need of one so I can transfer footage from my go pro to the iPad. Best to buy the one from apple? Or there are a few about a few quid cheaper

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
I bought the Apple one in store for £25.

I've seen cheaper on eBay, but I wanted something that's gonna last and not break after a few weeks.

Did a bit of research before hand, and some people have had problems with plugging the Go Pro straight in to the iPad using the USB one, it doesn't have enough power or something.

I bought the SD card one, so I just take the card out of the Go Pro and do it that way. No problems.

Really quick on transferring it to the iPad.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah thats what im after. Think the apple ones are about twenty quid from the likes of amazon etc. I just spotted the cheaper ones. but they may be cheap for a reason?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a cheap one through Amazon and can i buggery get it too fit. Contacted the seller and sending it back. Anyone had issues with these before?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it was faulty. I bought a genuine one that came today so will try it later. I can see why its faulty looking at the other one i bought. Buy cheap, buy twice (unless lucky)