ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping on the Saturday

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not at all mate, I only know Mike, so its not like you'll be an outside in a big group of friends. Vickyx knows more about where to pitch as she did it before.

Mini Cooper S
Do you have any details of the campsite(s) im coming down with the mrs so wouldnt mind pitching with some fellow clio owners?!?;)

Nashy

Fiesta ST-3
the clubclio and kustomclios lot are camping at a place called billing aquadome or something along those lines... have a look into that!

ITB BG 182
Would anyone like to meet up the night before at leicester forest east services for a drive out to where ever this camping site is?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right can we sort this out properly.

Does any one know of any good campsites locally that we can book up?

I'll start another thread and get a definate list up, but not being from the area, and having not been before, I'm a bit un sure of the details.

Me and MikeB from down my way are up for camping, and I'm sure a few others were before the idea got killed off a bit.

Also, I'm not going if Tunst is....

ITB BG 182
I think ideally we need to find out where the majority of cs'ers are camping and go there if possible.

Id be up for meeting people about 4 or 5pm for the drive to where ever the camp site is.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Also, I'm not going if Tunst is....:eek:

Why? lol

Nashy

The below sounded a little to sexual for me tbh, but it was only a joke, (As long as he brings the lube...)

Can i come camp with you :eek:

theres loads of us camping at billing aquadrome i think its called

Tell me more.. how many, how much, and is there much space available?

I think ideally we need to find out where the majority of cs'ers are camping and go there if possible.

Id be up for meeting people about 4 or 5pm for the drive to where ever the camp site is.

This is indeed what we need do.

Iceberg Ph1
if its any help, Billing's is pretty big, I camped there a fair few years ago.. June is kinda high season though so I would get in touch pretty quick!

As for rates:

It would be £20 per Tent up to 4 People per night..

LY R26
well theres about 30 that i know of from 2 clubc (kustomclios & clubclio)

we were originally booking wicksteed, same one as last year, but theyre not letting any clubs camp this year due to damage last year