ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cams And Chip

Renaultsport Clio Cup
Im wanting to put cams on my car and upgrade the ecu, can anyone tell me what they think are the best cams to buy and what ecu upgrade they would use with them for the best results? If anyone knows where i could get the work done in the derbyshire area this would be a great help too. Cheers, Gav;)

Lionel Richie
derbyshire = Hillpower is the nearest

we do a 200bhp conversion for around £2K using Schrick cams, we're in Staffordshire

193 mk2
the best cams are billet style cams, but they don't come cheap £600-700. either Schrick or the ones benr designed are the best. chipwise you have lots of choice, group n ecu re-flashes or individually tailored re-mapes or piggyback chips, the best places for all of the above are, GDI, Hillpower, BBPT & Yozzasport all come highly recommended.

Renaultsport Clio Cup
If i was to take it to yozzasport what would the 2k get me, schrick cams and what else? i got a decat zaust and a pipercross viper too will this help with any gains? Cheers Gav

Lionel Richie
for approx £2K you'll get

Schrick Billet cams (including new cam seals)
new cambelt and tensioners
moddified inlet manifold and plenham to our spec (inc new gaskets)
Custom YS remap on the rolling road to optimise the above (including raised rev limit)

this little lot will take you over 200bhp without a problem

any questions e-mail Fred@yozzasport.co.uk

speak to clio-lane, he's just had the above done by us

Renaultsport Clio Cup
Cheers for the help, should be in touch with them in the next month or so all being well. Gav:D