ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can a Uni student please tell me what deals they can get on MacBooks?

Please as above for air and pro.

Would be much appreciated :) just need to know the offers. Then I will find a student haha. Can they just go in with student ID regards....

Can someone give me some advice please?

Right then CS I need your help, I'm going to be buying a MacBook in the next few days I think. Below are the deals I can get which is the best to one to go for? Please bear price in mind when making an opinion, could you suggest pros and cons against certain ones perhaps?

Lion or mountain lion OS much different?

Can I torrent on Macs? Can I watch AVIs using something like VLC?

I will be using the laptop for Internet browsing, streaming media, downloading media, running windows in boot camp, light photoshop, iTunes, editing word/PowerPoint etc, and I like to have near enough all of the above bar photoshop open at once:s

Brand New MacBook Air 13"
4GB ram
128gb SSD
i5 processor
Mountain lion OS
£739

Refurbished Macbook Air 13"
4GB Ram
256gb SSD
i5 processor
lion OS
£739

refurbished MacBook Pro retina 13inch
8gb ram
128gb SSD
i5 processor
lion OS
£828

MacBook Pro 13inch
4gb ram
500gb HDD
I5 processor
Mountain Lion OS
£754

To obtain the deals btw I'm using the £100 cash pack offer from currys/pc world, 1.5% cash back from quid co and 10% off using a work scheme. Just need to ring up on Tuesday and check the 10% off works with the cash back.

All advice appreciated,

Regards
Darius :)