ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAN ANYONE HELP GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

renult clio 1.2
can anyone help me ive seen the forum up i just carnt find it. i just recently brought a clio 1.2 16 valuve 03 plate and she seems to run really well most of the time, but the dash board warning light comes on (center one) and it will idle like driving a feekin tactor.is it a senor to do with the throttle vaulve ? and can some one tell me where about its allocated. or advice me on the best course of action cheers guys.

renult clio 1.2
thanks pal ill try that from what i have read abit of it is something to do with the map senor wires loom or something as its a pre 2004

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Idles like a tractor... Sounds like its dropping a cylinder.... Injector? Leads?

renult clio 1.2
nah man its just checked cannot see the black metal box were is it allocated, and all i can see is them plastic covers holding the wires in place , and thanks sash only happens when the warning light comes on mate then when i switch the ignition off and on its o.k again

clio expression
nah man its just checked cannot see the black metal box were is it allocated, and all i can see is them plastic covers holding the wires in place , and thanks sash only happens when the warning light comes on mate then when i switch the ignition off and on its o.k again
Revised sensor it blue, yours is black i guess? Easy to fit and cheap from Renault

renult clio 1.2
just asked me mate he say has had same prob is the coil pack had the same symptoms as mine