ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can Anyone Help Me Out ??

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I don't know of anyone in the scotland or even better (West Lothian) that has one but I'm looking at Buying a Renault Sport Megan 175 DCi but the other half wants to see one in the flesh and drive / be driven in one.

Im willing to travel to look at one and see one in the flesh , Can anyone who has one or knows of anyone with one give me a shout.

Cheers

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I don't know of anyone in the scotland or even better (West Lothian) that has one but I'm looking at Buying a Renault Sport Megan 175 DCi but the other half wants to see one in the flesh and drive / be driven in one.

Im willing to travel to look at one and see one in the flesh , Can anyone who has one or knows of anyone with one give me a shout.

Cheers
Find one on Ebay. Get the missus to pretend she's interested. Test drive. Find problems.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Forget the above.

Bought a 2007 Audi A3 2.0 TDi S-Line With Full Leather and 54K on the clock and one owner from new.