ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can anyone help

Clio Sport 172

rite i had a MOT monday and the gargae were i had it done also ordered a set of number plates as mine have incorect spaceing. so i take it down monday morning were they have foggot about my pl8s but willing to let it through. So I pick it up with fauls being front driver light is from a LHD clio and handbreaks loose also they say as it failed i have to get number plates made up.

so next day i order number plates from local shop and get down the breakers were they have a twin optic light in stock. i return from my trip to the breakers to pick up my plates were i park in the car park round the back. So i walk back to my car thinking i got a bargin and then i see what someone has put in my door, A massive dent no one saw what happened no camras no nothing.

So now i have a huge dent in my door. So i take it to retest its mot and pick it up after work were the garage charged me 40 quid +vat. so im pissed off anyway over the door then the guy tells me in the double optic lights there is a switch which changes it from LHD to RHD so in theory if they had seen this before then they would have waved the number plates and done the handbreak for little or nothing. so now my mot has cost 120 quid plus all the damage on the door which i dred to think will cost.

is there any thing i can do because the mot told me and wrote on my fail sheet i needed a new light as mines from a LHD

HELP