ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone recomend a live view Dslr

172 mk2 Iceberg
Is there any Dslr under £500 that i can live view and frame the shot using the lcd screen instead of the view finder ?

Cupra
You can't really get a comparable experience on a DSLR that you do on a normal point and shoot with live view as far as I know. Sonys latest offering might be better but the Canon cams are definitely not designed to be shot that way.

I could be wrong but I have not seen any reviews saying how wonderful live view is to use on a DLSR. It is not what they are designed for.

p.s. long time no speak. :)

172 mk2 Iceberg
Hi Andy,,
I guess I am gonna go down the d60 route then and just get used to the view finder...
Its just been 15 plus years of live view on point and shoot.
Just so good for doing candid shots
thanks Pete Mark and Planet I am looking into those this morning

172 mk2 Iceberg
Wow the Sony looks a solid peformer...

And the fuji s5 bit over my price range but what a great camera hmmm

Gonna have a lot of thinking to do over the weekend

Cupra
the only downside of the sony is the limited/ expensive choice of lenses. They are nice cameras though and if you are not plannisng on getting a different lens for every occassismn then you will be fine.