ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can ayone photoshop a re spray for me ?

my valvers paint work has seen better days so im thinking about treating it to some new paint, i want to be a bit different and go for a satin or matt black could anyone do a photoshop? its on phase 1 wheels

anyone else think this would look good or is it just me ?:rasp:

Clio 1.2 8v
my valvers paint work has seen better days so im thinking about treating it to some new paint, i want to be a bit different and go for a satin or matt black could anyone do a photoshop? its on phase 1 wheels

anyone else think this would look good or is it just me ?:rasp:

get a picture of ur car up and il do it.

best pics i have sorry

Attachments

• DSC00053.JPG
    DSC00053.JPG
    374.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00153.JPG
    DSC00153.JPG
    467.6 KB · Views: 66
ok thats happening then any one know any good body shops that would do this in south east london?

thank you for the photoshop :D

Clio 1.2 8v
if u wanna come to hertfordshire theres a great one near me. he did my kit and colour coding. my cars pearlescent red he got it spot on.

ClioIII 138 S
Hey, sorry to jump in but could i take the details? i live in Royston, Hertfordshire just down road from cambridge. If it any where near me, needing some body work done ;)

Clio 1.2 8v
yer for all u wanting work hes spot on!!!

his name is dexter isaac

d.isaac paintec
diamond industrial centre
works road
letchworth
sg6 1lw

basically its just behind the renault garage in letchwoth near burger king.

when u go there tell him ur from clio sport and say sam sent u. i got the red modded clio btw.

cheers.

lol yer i have been busy but i dnt mind. lol

got another to do now lol.

Clio_Smart
Could you use photo shop and use the colour of my car and put it on the centre caps on my alloys.

There getting done that colour would like to see it thanks :D

lastday6.gif

Clio 1.2 8v
yer sure gimme a few mins tho im doing another 1 atm lol.

when u say centre caps u mean the big round bit in middle or just the logo?

Clio_Smart
the whole circle bit in the middle and could you colour code the bumpers and handles as im getting my clio all coloured coded moday and could you lower it as well thanks :D

ClioIII 138 S

his name is dexter isaac

d.isaac paintec
works road
letchworth
sg6 1lw

when u go there tell him ur from clio sport and say sam sent u. i got the red modded clio btw.

cheers.

top man, you know where royston is? im only 5mins from letchworth know exactly where you mean you work there?? will take a trip there in new year im my new 1.6 ;)

ClioIII 138 S

his name is dexter isaac

d.isaac paintec
works road
letchworth
sg6 1lw

cheers.

top man, you know where royston is? im only 5mins from letchworth know exactly where you mean you work there?? will take a trip there in new year im my new 1.6 ;)

Clio 1.2 8v
nah dnt work there but i have done work for them. built a complete install for a clio funnily enough. from front seats back lol.

im always down there tho. so i might see u.