ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can i get a Trooopheee

U/R 200
HPIM0341.gif

HPIM0342.jpg

:D

EP3 Civic Type R
LMFAO I have a kez here at home. She loves lamb chops and said she would be willing to do photoshoots for 1k an hour + luxury trailer and food facilites. (Diva pets, who'd have them)

They are awesome pics that are getting saved right now!!!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
chunktrophy said:
i want 1!!!!

the mask that is, i already have a trophy!!!

where did you get it????

Got a signed one here, signed by "Avid merrion" Patsy Kensit and Davina McCall..

Shall we say, £1500?

BMW 330D
Pistol Pete said:
Been out a couple of times, but just now got pulled, They said did we just see that? and asked if id been 2 a party & been drinking, nothing wrong with it but a good way to get yaself pulled over.
PMSL

Chocolate Bar™
i'd love to pull up at some traffic lights and see you sitting there in that mask. i'd absolutely piss myself :approve:

UR 197, AB 182 FF
About 2 years ago I was driving around wearing a Craig David outfit, with kes hanging up in the rear mirror, driving up to people at bus stops shouting out "WHEN I SAY BO, YOU SAY SELECTA" It were proper funny a tell thee - I pissed meself.