ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I Use My Rock Bank Guitar With Guitar Hero 5?

Clio DCi 65
As per title,

I've got Rock Band set and just wondering if it will work with the new Guitar Hero game?

Thanks!

im lead to believe so, previous versions worked with others if u get me?

guitars are made by the same company iirc, so are the games.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I didn't know that Guitar hero had made a version of the game that allows you to rock out with your c**k out whilst having a w**k, in a BANK

Is it new?

SQ5
The drums won't so you fail on that ;)

For everything to work together you really need to buy the guitar hero band set and the rock band game! But guitars work on both!

RB 182
u can however use a guitar hero guitar on rock band but not the other way around an i know this for 110%

RB 182
yeah its like the guitar hero stuff works on rock band but not the other way round, rockband gear only works with rockband and not guitar hero

Skoda Fabia vRS
excellent, i only have GH stuff and so do my mates but i want Beatles RB but im not buying instruments again

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
rock band instruments DO NOT work on guitar hero, not on ANY guitar hero believe me i have tried it

Lol that's just blatant lies, the guitar, drums and mic from rockband ALL work with gh5 on 360 and ps3.....

Last edited:
  RB 182
haha
well they didnt work with guitar hero world tour or any of the others because i bought a rockband guitar myself an tried

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yes they do.... sony and ms made compatibility between the games and instruments obligitory, i have both games and both sets of instruments too.. if i could be bothered i would make a video of them working.

RB 182
they dont on the wii so dont be a smart arse coz it really doesnt work when i know a for a fact ur talking cr@p

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
nobody has ever mentioned the wii...... search google for christ sake, there is a million compatibility charts that will prove the instruments work on each game.... So no, im not being a smart arse, merely stating facts.