ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAN SMALL DENTS BE PULLED OUT

Depends on all sorts of factors really, best getting pics.

Also, some dent removers are better than others and will be able to work their magic on dents others wont even try.

If their small dents, they will certainly be harder to get out than large ones. If they have creased the metal or broken the paint they may be beyond repair, but I'm sure someone somewhere will be able to do them.
 
what you can use is a "gluestick" its abit like a sucker. Its when you heat the paint up over the dent, stick it to the paint, leave it to go hard then pull the dent out. Cheap and easy, best on dents that haven't cracked the paint
 
haha gluestick I love it!

For big shallow dents use a dent puller
For medium dents heat the area up then blast it with soemthingv cold (air duster nitrous c02 fire extinguisher)

For small dents you will need to massage in the inner part gently and pop it out.
 
i got a bloke who is wiked .some one caved in a members door on here and he pulled the whole thing out and there was no creases either and some one put a knuckles mark in some ones roof and he got them out to. its also paintless removal

ask for joe 07740245765
 
I did'nt I used a PDR guy what knows what he is doing . I doubt I could have bought any kit as cheap as he does it for.
 
I did'nt I used a PDR guy what knows what he is doing . I doubt I could have bought any kit as cheap as he does it for.

What do you mean by "PDR" Rich?
I have some really annoying dents scattered over the car, f*ck knows how they got there, i lay awake thinking about them sometimes at night (no joke, i know, i'm very sad)...

I'd say they are mostly 2 pence sized, no paint damage, but when you have cleaned the car up (i.e. this weekend, marathon 6 hour session) and the sun is beating down and the light catches the dent... ARRGGHHHH!

Do you think these could be pulled out? Anyone know some real good dent fixers near/in Essex?....
 
PDR = Paintless Dent Removal

All depends where they are as to if they can be corrected.

Theres 1 on roof, pretty much in centre...
2 on driver side door to the left of the window....
1 on bonnet just above the diamond....
1 on passenger door
1 on passenger rear quarter

as i said, i don't know where the f*ck they come from, so annoying, but would really like them all pulled out, They are nothing major with absolutely no paint damage, but obviously enough to deflect the light and be noticeable when the car is clean!

Will sort out getting some pics up...
 
As long as the paint is not damaged and it is not in an area where the panel is bonded to a strengthening area all should be good.
 
As long as the paint is not damaged and it is not in an area where the panel is bonded to a strengthening area all should be good.

Sweet.... now I have the mission of finding someone local that is

a) extremely talented
b) fair priced

!?....
 
Back
Top