ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone do a photoshop for me please

Static Low
White wing mirrors pleeeeeaaseee ?? :). I plan on a white showcage aswell in a few months time. Thank you very very much.

12.jpg

08.jpg

03.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dont do it, it will looks s**te! beleive me

**EDIT**ive done it just tryin to upload it

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its difficult to photoshop white onto a black car, post pics up of your effort then mate

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lol ok... my effort. I wasnt saying yours was s**t mate, i dont have a clue how to use photoshop myself so i just went ahead and did it to my car.
(Only pic i have of the white mirrors im afraid)

P1170404.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i wasnt being funny nick sorry if it came across like that, i actually ment post pics of your car lol ("effort" as in mirrors) lol

its mainly difficult because your trying to keep reflections but looking at yours it doesnt really have much reflection

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Ah right. Bit of confsion there then.
Yea photoshop is beyond me, so i wouldnt know where to begin with it. The best i could do would be a blob of white in paint.

White mirrors can look ok, except when you look at the car front on. Its looks like theres a bit too much white.
Maybe a white interior mirror would sort that out...