ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can Someone Tell Me If This 182 Is An Import ?

BMW F21 125d
I once read on here that all Cx and Fx number plate prefixes were imports, But I have been looking at a 182 and it has an alarm, standard one with the LED by the gearstick, which makes me think its a UK Car.

Reg Plate is CK 05 ONX.

Is there anyone who can tell me for definate if it is or isnt an import ?

Da

Less
I don't think CK is an import.

The only ways to check are the alarm, locking wheel bolts and window etching.
If it doesn't have all those then it is probably imported.

The first character refers to a region, the second refers to the local DVLA office

So C = Wales Region and the second prefix A-O is assigned by the Cardiff DVLA office.
and F = Forest and Fens region and assigned R-Y by the Lincoln office.

LMTags-identifier-map.jpg

Last edited:
  BMW F21 125d
http://www.wolfbane.com/vreg.htm

According to this, CK comes from Cardiff. And my current 172, FN is from Nottingham, but I know my current 172 is an import!

Does user "lemonnobby1" still get on here, suspect he works at Renault and maybe able to find out, he has done on other posts.
Or is there anyone else who works at Renualt who would be able to check on the super computer?
Its not an issue if it is an import, but does give me more room to blag for a price reduction!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.wolfbane.com/vreg.htm

According to this, CK comes from Cardiff. And my current 172, FN is from Nottingham, but I know my current 172 is an import!

Does user "lemonnobby1" still get on here, suspect he works at Renault and maybe able to find out, he has done on other posts.
Or is there anyone else who works at Renualt who would be able to check on the super computer?
Its not an issue if it is an import, but does give me more room to blag for a price reduction!

Bagder i can check on monday if you PM me. But that doesnt sound like an import to me. Bet it came from renault cardiff.