ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you buy car carpet?

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Have stripped out the back seats and door cards from my car and was wondering if you can buy lengths of carpet from anywhere?

idea was to carpet the whole of the back and up the sides where door cards have been removed to tidy it up a bit, but cant seem to find actual car carpet anywhere.

ideally looking for the same colour that is already in my car (172 cup, dark grey)

any help appreciated :approve:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i'm pretty sure any good car audio place sell it in rolls, should find a good match?

gt_gaz said:
i'm pretty sure any good car audio place sell it in rolls, should find a good match?
Yeah, I think most would, 'cause people use it on boxes and shizzit.

Alternatively, you could just go down to carpet world and get some off-cuts. I'm sure your car would look pretty with some nice flower-patterned shag pile.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
if worst came to worst was gonna get the lino out lol

ok i will try and get in touch with some audio places

loads of audio places sell it, most charge an arm & a leg though.
Audio stands at car shows sell it quite cheaply, so if your planning on going to one, you'd be able to pick some up there.