ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you get 185/45/15’s anywhere

Mr2 Roadster

Just as it said in the title, quite fancy the euro streched loo k if I can get them ?

Skoda Fabia vRS

doubt it

dunno why you would wanna do that anywayz, it looks stupid and doesnt protect your wheels...

It took me about 6 months to track down some 40/16s when i had my golf. I know of no tyres fitting that size but i wouldnt be suprised if there was at least one tyre available. Id just get on the phone to every tyre place you can.

-Rob

That site changes everyday. Some days they have em, some days they dont. Best to check every morning and evening, or as Rob said, ring about!

Mytyres dont at the mo at least. Ive checked BMTR who i used to use for slicks, but they do road tyres as well. Youll have to phone for the road tyres (0121 331 1122 ) but the closest i can find from them are 195/45/15s, not sure if these would fit but theyd look like 185/50s. One problem is that theyre CR500s which are like road legal slicks, fab of course but just a tad pricey. Might have to give up one this one mate and stick to wonderful 185/55s!

You can always buy my rims and tyres ;)

a place called ELITE TYRES i think in essex does 185/45/15s

just buy maxpower or revs there are lots of tyre places advertising in there. good luck

ps elite are the cheapest i have seen anywhere too

Mr2 Roadster

They wont fit my wagon... Too much tyre, Id need to get Fred round to sort my front arches...

All for 15s? Jesus...

I dont think Fred hides the fact that the process is uncomplicated...you get something big and hit until the rubbing stops. Remove any liners which arent needed as well obviously. If you want to go to a lot of trouble then make it worth it and get 16s or 17s!

-Rob

Mr2 Roadster

At the moment I think I will just go home and piss on the left front wing and wheel to see if that helps?