ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you search files on rapidshare.de?

Fiat Panda 100hp
urm...when you upload a file you get a link with a bunch of numbers at the end, just change the numbers and it will bring up random uploads. Rapdishare is turd thou

Golf GTI 1.8T
I like it and have had to sign up to get some files I needed, so bought a months pass, thought should make use of it but cant see anywhere to browse them.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Rob_887 said:
Coz they don't understand IRC ;-)

internet relay chat?

use limewire for single songs, I have ather sources for albums, but wheres the point in downloading a s**t album when you just want one song

And yes Internet Relay Chat, There are server on there that host Millions of movies,albums,Songs. Any thing you want.

http://ircspy.com Is just one of many search engines that will search 'Internet Relay chat' For files :)

(IRC is for People that know what there doing ;-) )

Fiat Panda 100hp
Rob_887 said:
If you want albums,Movies. http://newbix.net > ;) Download LOADSSSSSSSSS There

How do I download off here? do I have to sign up? if so where?

When I click the download link fireifox opens a login box, but I have bo login. And the instructions on the site are useless, it says click on the yahoo ad? whats this about

Conteo said:
How do I download off here? do I have to sign up? if so where?

When I click the download link fireifox opens a login box, but I have bo login. And the instructions on the site are useless, it says click on the yahoo ad? whats this about
Lol,
After you click the movie,album,p**n you want if you look down the page you will see "The download link will appear here once you have clicked the ads, Thanks." you have to click the ad above that ( thats how they make there money) , Just click it and close it about 4secs later a download link will show up.