ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 400d at £266...should I????/

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Just got a 2nd chance email from ebay about getting the a 400d and kit lens for £266.

It is a refurbished one through the canon outlet site with 1 years warranty. Is it worth it or should I stick with my fuji s9600?

Great camera, mine cost me over £400 when I bought it new only a few months ago!

Do it now. But be prepared to spend more on lenses!!

Go for it but be prepared to look into something like the Canon 50-250 IS or Sigma 70-300 AGP down the line to cover the same range as the bridge camera.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I took the plunge and bought it, just waiting for delivery now. dont think it will be here until after the weekend which is a shame. Need to start saving up for accesories now!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
It turned up yesterday :)

HAvent had much of a chance to use it or get to grips with it yet, but the few shots ive done on auto I have been very impressed with.

Would def reccomend buying from canon outlet