ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon EOS 350D

Just got myself one of these.

Got to get a CF card for it. Will 2GB be enough?

Just need to start taking some pics now!

Lee

BMW M2C
It depends what format you shoot in. I had a 1gb to start with and that was fine for normal pics in hi res hi detail.

Now I'm shooting mostly in RAW mode I've got a 2gb and a 1gb card. At Goodwood I filled the 2gb by mid afternoon, and shot enough to fill half the 1gb.

2gb will be fine for now I'd think.

Yeah, I think I'll start with 2GB and see how I go.

Do you keep the camera in a case or just carry it around using the strap?

Hey, I've got a high speed 1GB came cheap as part of a bundle, its enough for me for now, pluss canon gave me a free 256 with the body and ill be getting another free 256 soon :D

You'll soon want new bits for it, when you do I'd recommend checking here before making any purchases
http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/
Look for the discount codes, finding it may have have just saved me nearly £50 on my next lense..

Thanks for the links guys.

Looking at the Sandisk cards - not sure whether it's worth the difference between Ultra II and Extreme III.

RS 200
rcp said:
Thanks for the links guys.

Looking at the Sandisk cards - not sure whether it's worth the difference between Ultra II and Extreme III.

I have the extreme III in my Nikon D70s mainly because it was nice and fast for shooting in burst mode, and so far it hasnt missed a beat, very pleased with Sandisk.

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
6gb for me

a 2gb and a 4gb kingston elite pros, and i usually fill them every gig i do.

i always always shoot RAW.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i haven't noticed any difference with the faster cards on my 350d so i haven't bothered going for a 55million gigaflops per second one.

Lee

BMW M2C
dave182 said:
i haven't noticed any difference with the faster cards on my 350d so i haven't bothered going for a 55million gigaflops per second one.

I noticed with a 120x card shooting RAw and continuos it gets choked after around 6 shoots without letting up.

Did any of you get a warranty card inside the box?

Even though I have the receipt for proof of purchase, there is nothing inside or on the box that says anything about it being covered under warranty, which is a bit worrying!