ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CANON EOS350D Opinions?

3 Series touring
Really interested in a DSLR, anyone got one of these, or anyone used on and have any opinions on it ??

cheers
Ben

Mondeo ST TDci
im running the 350d. Love the cam, its served me well over the years ! i found it to be a very good starting place ! (hopefully soon to upgrade)
shoots good on auto, but u soon move onto the more creative modes one you get used to it! ;)

heres a couple of shots ive taken with mine:
IMG_0576-vi.jpg

Mason_grabbing_finger-vi.jpg

the only down side i found with mine, was that it felt a little small, but once i chucked on the extra grip, it fitted my hand better.

dk

911 GTS Cab
very good camera, but you can get the 1000d for a really low price now and its a better camera.

Its a very nice little starter, whilst I enjoy using my 40D many many times more my 350D probably produced most of my better pictures, its very capable.

Have a look out for some official Canon refurbs, you might be able to get a 400D for a good price or 1000D, which has features like Live View that in my opinion can make learning easier and quicker.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Canon-Outlet

koi

Audi S1
I started off with the 350d and it's a great camera, should be pretty cheap now as well