ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car audio prices

just been looking at car audio. focal speakers and gensis amps. any body now where i can compare prices online. thanks in advance MAXIBOY

im pritty sure that genny dont let distributers sell online. so i would imagine comparing prices would be a bit hard.

If you buy Max Power they have a discounted audio section in the back, things there are generally about 10%-20% cheaper than RRP.

as above, gensis dont have an official online dealer, so is impossible to compare prices

if you pm me with the model numbers you are looking at, i can get hold of recommended retail prices for each item

lunner - the prices are lower for a reason, and its not because its all top grade stock ;) its in max power for christ sake

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

mcs are cheap cos they dont include uk warrentees they did the alpine headunit 100 quid cheaper than most places, but a) they didnt have it in stock for 6 months, and B) alpine uk wouldnt cover u on warrentee or if it was stolen u wouldnt get a replacement,