ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Audio Security

Better than yours. C*nt.
Disappointed/Annoyed would be an understatement:

Ordered all the adapters for my Alpine headunit to connect to display and steering controls early last week - approx Tuesday although I suspect probably Monday evening. Still not arrived.

I sent an email on Thursday asking if this item had been dispatched, as the funds had been taken from my account but the 'Order Status' still showed 'Processing'.

Had to call today because a) it didn't turn up and b) I didn't get a response via email. The adapter is out of stock. Not only did I not get any communication from them (despite the promises on their website to notify customers at the earliest opportunity of stock problems) indicating the item was out of stock, they couldn't be bothered to return my email and they won't be getting it until Wednesday before sending it me for Thursday/Friday.

I wouldn't normally be annoyed but they've taken their money for goods they don't have in stock and I know full well that their suppliers will be able to get such a common item to them a lot sooner than a week and a half's notice. And then there's the fact I have to chase them for an explanation/apology - if my company was five minutes late delivering on a promise I'd be on the phone telling them why and letting them know I was on top of it.

Very, very disappointed, and I won't be getting either my W7 or any of the rest of my hardware from them.

Alfa 147 GTA
I aint their biggest fan either, bought a package deal off 'em a while ago where they sent me lower spec products, had to go all the way to the MD just to sort it out.

Car audio direct all the way from now on, much better...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Car audio direct all the way from now on, much better...

Typically I would, but I wanted the Alpine leads rather than the InCarTec ones, and CAD don't do them.

However, having said that CAS did me a good deal on my Alpine headunit that I bought last summer in their sale - it's the IPod Full Speed one with the DVD playing stuff. Although I did drive to Heathrow to get the fucker.