ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car audio shops?

Clio 3
west where m8? south west u have got sextons. have u tried halfrauds they know pretty much sweet FA but they can usually get hold of what im after they just dont know wot it is for :p??

Megane 225 F1
theres extreme audio down in hampshire (i think its hampshire, if not dorset which isnt that far apart). they do really good deals and they guy that runs it is a really good guy that will advise u on anything

Meg R26 No 756
you could try http://www.absoluteaudio.org.uk/ their based in amesbury here's the address and contact number
AbsoluteAudio
Unit 10 Millsway Centre
Boscombe Down
Amesbury
Wilts
Sp4 7Au

01980 624740

speak to jason he might be able to help he does alot of competition stuff around salisbury area

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Sextons are good, not the best prices when you look at online stuff but they know what they are talking about and their bootbuilds etc are pretty good as well..

They even fitted some stuff in my Step-dads 911 so quality is up there..

Pic of my mates boot build last year:
IMG_3996.jpg

Megane 225 F1
in this thread there are so many people that i didnt know came from the wilsthire area. i feel another meet coming along very soon. best see some of you there ;)