ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Audio

ClioSport 182
Im buying the Alpine iDA-X001 unit this week and also going to buy an Ipod Nano along with a whole new vibe sound system which has been highely recommend by a audio fitter

I know i need a cable for the stalk controls to work and is there any other cables that i require?

Can someone please send the links for the cables i need, it will be such a huge help.

Im buying the Alpine iDA-X001 unit this week and also going to buy an Ipod Nano along with a whole new vibe sound system which has been highely recommend by a audio fitter

I know i need a cable for the stalk controls to work and is there any other cables that i require?

Can someone please send the links for the cables i need, it will be such a huge help.
This would happen to have been recommended by the bloke selling it, would it? ;) lol

What's your budget? I'm sure there are people on here who could give you good alternative recommendations to look at :)

ClioSport 182
Yes but he is a friend as well so i cant see him fobbin me off

Im pretty much made mmy mind up thats it what i want i jus want to know what cables i need

Hopefully he will be able to recommend all the cables you need to connect it all up power-wise.

Re: the stalk controls adapter cable, you can get them as far as I know, but they usually cost about £40 :rolleyes: